Sarah's Cartoon

Sunday, October 28, 2007

YouTube

I picked a music clip, "Everything I do,I do it for you" by Brian Adams because it was my wedding song and I love it, also because my favourite movie is Robin Hood which the video clip previews. Cool!!!

I was not fond of the Questionable material on the site, especially for children, but on the other hand where was a lot of interesting material that I would not have expected on the site. Such as conferences and old commercials.

It may be useful for libraries in communicating ideas and/or instructional information on their websites. Or it could be useful to post conferences that people are unable to attend so that interested parties could still have access to the conference video at a time that was more suitible to them.

A very useful tool.

No comments: